Monday, March 26, 2012

Ring of Fire


Starting week 3!!

Results are definitely happening. It is so rewarding to feel and see a difference in my body. My legs feel stronger and my arms are starting to take on some shape. I have a pair of jeans that I got from Hugh for Christmas this year that were too small and I think I may bust out next week and try them on.
I am really staring to get used to my morning workouts. 4:20am is becoming easier. (I can not believe I just wrote that!!)

Mornings with Nik and Li Anne have been fun. I know I probably say this every week, but this gym atmosphere/ cool peeps is really what sets it apart. I still have yet to do a duplicate workout. It's always something different, and new.

On Friday, Nik put us in a circle he likes to call "The ring of fire".
I could tell by looking at every one's faces, it was going to be a tough one. I have always associated the "the ring of fire" with the sensation women feel during child birth, just as baby is crowing... LOL
They were so thoughtful to blast Mr. Johnny Cash at the end when we were tired, weak and wanted to give up- I felt the ring of fire in a different way than the last time I experienced it! This time it felt great. What an awesome workout!
oh- and it was all with no weights, machines, or bands...just my own body.

This week:
I lost another pound!
I went running in addition to my workouts..
I feel stronger
I'm waking up easier
My sleeping is rest full, and I am falling asleep quick


This fit program at Next Level Fitness is really working, and results are happening!

See ya next week :)

No comments: