Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My first ADITL post :)

Today was fun, normal.. nothing really exciting-

I have to say, it was fun trying to capture photos throughout the day. It made me feel like I don't take enough pictures in general. It felt kinda funny snapping so many today.

My day started with Linc and Ryann being the first to rise-which isnt normal, Reagan usually is the one.
Here is a pic of my morning smiles.
How cute, both of them don't even have their eyes all the way open yet.

And then here is a rare, sleeping-in Reagan :)


Ok, ok-i'm up!.. time to make some bfast....


I made some eggs on 2 toasts (or egg sandwich??) and some apples. I'm not a cook...but the kids ate it up, so I was happy :)


...and then it was time to pick up...and do a couple loads of laundry.

The kids helped me fold and put away their loads of clothes.


When the laundry was done, I went to go get ready...(ya so what if it was (ehhh) after 10am? I'm happy sometimes if its before noon :p )
While I got ready the kids were being silly in my room.
Then the girls played games on the laptop...


It was cute because when I started doing my hair- I found Ryann in the playroom doing her doll's hair too <3 (...and our doggy Boo was hanging out with Ry-awe)


And then naptime came a little early today for Linc ( well, he was one of the first to wake today)


And then we finally made it our for the day
- we stopped for some gas-((UGH-))
So freaking expensive:( my debit card actually stopped @ $50- it gave me 3/4 of a tank, so i left it like that. I didn't want to have to re-swipe my card again....


After gas we went for a car wash. (here are the girls waiting for our car to be done.. does anyone else hate how everyplace these days have isles FILLED with candy when you are checking out...so annoying!

After the car bath we went for a quick trip to ((only because my kids begged me and they haven't been there in oh about a year..plus burning off some energy sounded like a good idea...) to chuck-e-cheese.

-hey, at least it's not flu season.....
oops-no pic

I quickly stopped into my fav yummy addiction to Cold Fusion and got a "magic brownie" SO GOOOD! -thanks Julie :)
..and since I had overheard of the awesome sale going on at old navy, I decided to stop by on our way home for a quick peak.
**I got 3 tanks for Reagan and a cute button up white shirt for Ryann as well as as 2 new tanks....
PLUS two new headbands for them, for about $23.
Good deal :)


..Linc fell asleep on the way back....


So once we got home I did a quick change of clothes and left to go meet with a new client-a great end to my day! I asked Reagan to take a pic of me.

Hugh had just pulled up (it was 6:45p) and I was on my way to Jadabugs!

...The meeting went great :)

I came home and sat down with a glass of wine and my HH made me a grilled cheese-with avacado, tomatoe and onion..YUM

Well, that was my day- a day in the life of me .
-Now I'm ready for my bed....
This was fun- I'll have to post this again soon!

XXOO

JENI