Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hello There ;)

Well, Ryann has survived 2 weeks of school already. I'm sure "surviving" is wrongly said because really, if you ask her, that is her favorite part of the day. She is going Monday-Thursday till 12:30. Last Thursday I said, "Ryann do don't have school tomorrow, it's Friday!" She told me, "How boring!" Yeah...she loves it ;) I love picking her up each day, and hearing her stories about how it went. She is learning so much already, and making so many new friends. Reagan and I have had some great time together as well. She is a funny girl! As we wave good-bye to Ryann and Daddy in the morning she tells me, "Just Reagan and Mommy" ahhhhh

For Ryann's bday we went to Disneyland and had a great time.(till the end..lol) Aunt Rosie and Uncle Gary came as well as our friends Priscilla and Josh. They also have two girls, and watching them play was too cute. As we left the park that night we realized that Ryann was supposed to get a special bday gift, but didn't :( It's a really long story, but if you want to know more Hugh posted it all on his facebook...lol

I am now about 6 weeks away from my due date, and getting anxious! My midwife is going to be coming out in 2 weeks our home and discuss our birth plan and go over alot of details about the big day. My tummy is feeling extra full these days, I can tell he's getting big! My baby shower is coming up here on the 21st. My friends Meg, Farah and 2 sisters are throwing it for me. Having a boy is so different. It's so much fun to see blue and green for a change!

Well, time to get back to life ;) I'll update again soon!



JVH

(The girls at the local street fair sharing a smoothie)









No comments: