Friday, February 27, 2009

Baby Shower time and sickies

Hey! Sorry it's been awhile..
Time seems to be going by so fast!
Ryann is still loving school. She is now ready for Friday to come because she gets to sleep in ;0) The kid is just like me, hard to wake in the morning, and loves to sleep in! She has been enjoying doing her homework and helping pack her lunch for school. Going to her school's basketball games these last couple weeks have been really fun for her and us. This year both girls and guys made it to CIF. Ryann and Reagan both love watching the cheerleaders and cheering for the players. One of Ry's teacher's has a daughter on the team, so she gets excited to sit with her teacher instead of
Reagan loves her mornings with mommy. We are usually out and about together until we pick up Ry. One of Reagan's favorite things to do is go to the Living Desert and watch the mini trains. She loves trains!! Last week I took her to chuck-e-cheese at 10am and we had the place to our self. The maintenance guy was testing all the rides and games, and they kept spitting out he let Reagan have them. We left by 11:30 and had over 200 tickets, and I didn't spend any money on tokens... Reagan pickes out a prize for her, and Ry, it was so sweet.
Last weekend I had my baby shower. My friends Meg and Farah, and Sister Leanna threw it for me! They did such a good job too. It was outside, sunny and perfect weather. I got some great gifts, and I have already washed, put away and organized everything ;0)
Later that night Hugh and I went to a charity dinner/auction on Palm Springs. I wasn't feeling well by the time I had to get ready. When we got there, I felt horrible and my throat felt so sore. I ended up completely loosing my voice and couldn't speak AL ALL! Hugh was taking me around and introducing me to all these new people, and I would just (Hugh did mention to them that I had lost my voice.) I must have met about 20 people that night, and never said a word~!
It wasn't until Tuesday (3 1/2 days!) until I got my voice back. It was so strange to whisper to the girls, and not speak to them. I did notice however, that the girls stayed so quiet! They were even whispering back to me when they was really cute. But, I'm feeling 100% better.....but Hugh is sick now :( I made him some homemade chicken noodle soup (recipe from my mom. The best ever!!) and he is getting some much needed rest. Hopefully by tomorrow he will be feeling better.
Well, I cant believe that we're about 3 weeks away from my due date. I can't believe how fast these weeks have gone by. My midwife Karen, came to our home Wednesday and discussed the "birth" plans. We are all set for baby to come. I get really anxious thinking about the homebith. I cant wait to post up pictures and my write about the birth story :)
Anyways, it's getting late, and I should go check and see if my sicky hubby needs any water or Tylenol..


chris said...

Hi! Well first of all I'm so jealous that you only have 3 weeks left! look great by the way! Fun shower...wish we had sun like that up here:)
I'll be praying for the home delivery and all, I'm sure everything will go great and I can't wait to see pics and hear the story!

Ana Lee said...

You are so cute prego! I'm glad you had a wonderful bridal shower. I wish I could have been there! It looked beautiful outside, it's finally getting kind of sunny here. :)

Chuck-e-cheese sounds like it was fun! Reagan is so sweet.

Thanks for the update! Fell better soon. Love you!