Monday, January 26, 2009

Ryann's 1st day of school!

What a day! Our day started this morning when my alarm went off at 6:30am. I haven't had to use one in so long... my kids are normally my alarm, thank goodness they don't wake that early! Anyways, I got up, got right in the shower while Hugh woke the girls and started breakfast and coffee ;)
I got the girls and myself ready, took some pictures at home, and we were on the road by 7:30 am.
As we pulled into the parking lot of the school, Ryann says, "I'm ready!". She was so happy and excited to start her new school career..lol
We found her class, walked and signed her in ,and off she went.....
We watched her play with the other kids for a few minutes, it was so cute. Reagan on the other hand was crying and didn't want to leave Ryann, but soon got over it when Rhonda (Hugh's mom) asked her is she wanted to go play at McDonald's Play place. Haha.
I got home around 9am and started laundry, picked up, and watched Peter Pan with Reagan. Before we knew it, it was 11:30. We made lunch and left to pick Ryann up. Ryann was sitting at her desk eating her lunch when we arrived. She told me she didn't want to leave already. She had a great 1st day and cant wait for tomorrow~!
When we got home, I put the girls down for a nap and had to wake them up at 4pm. What a day for all of us!
I cant believe that she went to school. Her teacher said she did great and had no trouble at all.
Here are some pictures we took and a video ;)

























2 comments:

Ana Lee said...

You have a family blog!? Who knew!? haha, I love it :) I love blogging. I know have I have mine emailed to you. But you can check is at

www.missanalee.blogspot.com

The pic of Reagan crying is so adorable. I love the video too. I'm pretty sure I cried my first day of school. Ryann is so brave.

Chris said...

Hi! Sorry I haven't commented back to you yet! Ah your girls are so stinkin' cute! Nice work for even taking pictures of her desk! You're a great mom!
Okay did stacy tell you that we're naming our baby girl "Reagan"? Hope it's okay because it's my favorite name and your Reagan is one of the cutest kiddos we've seen! Hope youguys are doing well...we're sad you're in CA and not in Or:)