Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Salvation Mountian and Christmas cookies?

My husband is so funny sometimes. But I love him for that ;)
We watched "Into the Wild" a few nights ago. Quite a bit of the movie is placed in Slab City, CA. Because Salton Sea is really only a hour away from us, he is going out there today with a friend to meet a man named Leonard who created "Salvation Mountain". What a goofball..here is a photo I found online.




Tomorrow I am going to a Christmas Cookie exchange. I think I'm going to make a cookie bar. I'm excited to bring home so many kinds of cookies. There is over 40 people going! I just don't want to be the one who eats all the cookies...ugh
Well, I'm off the the store and then start my afternoon of baking while my girls take their nap. Here is what I'm planning on baking, yum!

No comments: