Monday, December 8, 2008

2009


Christmas is so close. I hardly feel like it's near. We seriously need to get a tree and get our camera working again.
I am ready for 2008 to be gone. Shhesh, what a year. It went by so fast thankfully. Next year is going to be different. Hugh and I are trying to get Ryann into the christian school out here in Jan. She is so ready. Private schools are expensive, and Hugh and I want to make that sacrifice for her to be able to attend. Ryann will be turning 4 at the end of January..OMG! She is excited for her birthday, and I love planning kids birthday parties ;) Oh, then on the 31st, I'm turning 23. WOW.
(side note, i met Hugh when i was 17..hehehe) I am due the end of March. And between then and before summer we need to move. Not sure exactly where, but still in the desert and this area. As the end of the year passes and this new year approaches, please be praying for my family. We have alot of changes and new things happening.

1 comment:

The Hansons said...

hey girl! nice to hear from you! You have thee cutest family and congrats on the upcoming new addition! you need to post some prego pics! way happy for you! its awesome!