Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bunk Beds :)

Here are a few pictures of this week, and the new bunk bed.....






























The girls got a bunk bed. They love it too! Ryann called the top because she likes the ladder, and Reagan wanted the bottom because it had the bigger bed. (that was easy..haha)
Aunt Rosie and Uncle Gary and Grandad bought it for them, thank you!
Baby is doing great! Getting big already and starting to smile much more. He is just starting to track my face or things around him that seem interesting, or bright..lol
Reagan got to go to preschool for a day with Ryann last week..and she loved it. Ryann's teacher made her, her own name tag for the desk she sat at...it was really cute. I think that I may sign up Reagan and Ryann for "Summer School" for fun this year....we'll see...
I'm excited for Easter this weekend. I love dressing the girls up in matching dresses :)
We are going to church and then heading up to Lake Arrowhead to Aunt Rosie and Gary's for an Egg Hunt and Easter dinner with the family...more pictures to come soon!
Much Peace and Love!
Jeni








3 comments:

Ana Lee said...

Those bunk beds are so stinkin cute! I love them! You girls are even cuter!

Lisa M said...

Congrats again! I still can't believe you have 3 kids!! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.