Thursday, July 21, 2011



I read this post on my friend Priscilla's blog today- i thought it would be something easy to write and a good excuse to think positive ....

10 things that have made me happy this week so far......

1. I worked out with my hubby yesterday
2. I got a b12 shot today
3. Not one but TWO mamas called me this week inquiring about me being their doula :) and one of them was referred from a OBGYN!
4. All my kids slept through the night - a completely solid sleep is so wonderful!
5. My electric bill was lower than I thought...lol
6. Ryann read me a chapter of her "Amelia Bedelia" book.
7. I spent 30 mins on the phone with a friend today- for no real reason
8. Reagan found my flip video that's been missing for months....
9. I reorganized the playroom
10. I got surprised at the clinic today- a bare minerals rep brought a huge bag of new make up products to try- sweet!

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

Wow! Isn't getting referrals the BEST! Love it! Miss you!